100 Home Loan Financing

Most mortgage lenders offer mortgages for around 80% of the value of the house, and expect you to finance the remaining 20% – their way of making sure that they will get the full value of their loan back. Many people find this difficult to finance, but there are companies who will help you to get 100% of the cost.

They do this by taking the extra 20% as a second mortgage. This second mortgage is secured on the remainder of the equity of the house, so it is secure, and often it is for a shorter period than the first mortgage. The second mortgage makes sure that you can buy your house without having to find large amounts of money at a time that you cannot afford to do so.

This kind of second mortgage, taking the loan up to 100% of the equity of the house can be used for other purposes such as home improvements and other tangible projects. The loan is secure, and therefore the interest rates are reasonable, and it means that you are making all of your financial assets work for you.

You should look and see the details of 100% home equity loans, it may well cost a lot less than you think, and it opens up possibilities that would not otherwise be available to you.

GuideToLenders

You found the perfect home — now you need the perfect loan. Imagine having the best mortgage lenders competing for your business. At GuideToLenders.com, up to four lenders will provide you with the best rates and options available. Whether you have excellent credit or have declared bankruptcy, our lenders are eager for your business. Different types of first mortgages offered are 30-year fixed, 15-year fixed, adjustable rate, and interest only. It takes less than a minute to apply, so get started right now.

MoneyNest

MoneyNest can help you search through hundreds of lenders and to find the most competitive rates. Get loans for mortgage refinancing, second mortgages, a home equity line of credit, home improvement, or debt consolidation. No fees are required and all credit histories are considered. Fill out a single application and get up to 4 FREE quotes.

Countrywide Home Loans

Qualified homeowners – even those with less-than-perfect credit – may now access their home’s equity to get cash, consolidate debts, and lower monthly expenses. Countrywide Home Loans may also help applicants who are self-employed or have high consumer debt. We offer competitively priced home loan programs, including fixed rate, adjustable rate, refinance and home equity loans.

INVESTools

The advantage of having an easy-to-follow, step-by-step investing process with easy-to-use Web-based tools is that you rely on facts to make decisions – not emotions. The benefits are less stress, better results and, dare we say it, fun.

The following two tabs change content below.

Financial Entrepreneur

I'm passionate about business and finance. After working 10 years for an international organisation, earning more money than most people would need to have very good life, I decided to jump on my own life and businesses. My main incomes are from my financial investments and businesses.

Latest posts by Financial Entrepreneur (see all)

Comments are closed.